Nos ha llegado esta oferta de empleo de Logistics&Operations Assistant en Campa Iberica para todos nuestros alumnos y exalumnos. Sigue leyendo para más información:
They are looking for a proactive and dynamic person compromised with his job who wants to be part of an international team.
Integrated in the Operation Department of our biofuel business and reporting to the Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage the documentation and related processes and follow up regarding laboratories
- (management of samples and analytics), the receipt of vessels and their loading/unloading.
- Manage the documentation and processes with the port, custom and inspection agents.
- Manage the flow of information between different departments.
- Provide assistance to the Operations Manager.
- Knowledge of the application of sustainability criteria.
- Check that trucks are ready for loading feed materials.
- Manage incidences with vessels and customs.
- Stock management and other logistic operations not included in the above.
- Coordinate the administrative paperwork of the vessels and shipments.
- Desirable minimum 3 years of experience in a position related to operation or similar role
- Customs education is very valuable
- Valuable experience in petroleum company or trader in operation/planning.
- Experience with vessels, liquids, bulks and tanks
- Have a profile oriented to sales/business, to get better Terms & Conditions dealing with transports
- Required abroad experience minimum 5 months
- Availability to travel
- English and Spanish is a must, Italian is a plus and other European languages are positivity evaluable
- Flexible, logical and dynamic person
What We Offer
- Motivating and international environment
- Concrete learning and career possibilities
- Travels in Spain and abroad
- Long term contract
- Office placed in the center of Barcelona, one of the smartest cosmopolitan city
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About us Campa Iberia SA, a company dedicated to the purchase and sale of biodiesel and derivatives, is part of the international colossus Musim Mas, take a look of its web site https://www.musimmas.com/